Z370 ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
Ok, I install Sierra with the tonymacx86's tutorial, (http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.195077/) i boot on clover's usb, select the install partition.
Loading on the Apple logo screen work fine, but when i'm on the grey screen ( normally with the select language) the :beachball: turn around, and nothing happened. If i clic with my mouse, the :beachball: disappear and the screen stay grey. (i wait 1h :banghead:)
Any idea ?

Clover work fine, so i think configlist and fakesmc are not the problem. Maybe a hardware problem ? (6 DD, no DVD reader 2 display...)

also I am with this problem.

Intel i5 4590 ( HD4600 )
GA-H97M-d3h
VGA MSI GeForce GTX760 Twin Frozr Gaming 2GB

Did you both use tonymacx86's config.plist in step 18 of the guide?
18. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/ and replace default config.plist with one of the attached config.plist examples.

Did you both use tonymacx86's config.plist in step 18 of the guide?

Yep! I try two plist uefi. But nothing change. :beachball:

i try with the last clover (r3642) but nothing change. same problem. i'll test my hardware tonight...

Latest version of clover has been reported be bad. Try older version of clover.

I realize this is an old thread. Did you get this working and does a raid setup work?

I realize this is an old thread. Did you get this working and does a raid setup work?

long time ago... sorry for that! work perfectly with old clover, i used newer version 1 month ago and the bad were closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back