Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi everyone, i'm looking for help to install osx mojave. Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H motherboard, CPU i7 4770k, vga Amd rx580 8gb, ssd 512gb, Wlan bluetooth Apple native broadcom. I tried following the procedures described https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/, but I have many problems. first problem to perform the installation I have to do many tests because it freezes and I have to change the clover parameters continuously at random, second problem the RX580 is not active the graphic acceleration, third problem after the installation of MultiBeast it is impossible to start the system. it would be great if someone could give me full instructions to follow for proper installation. thank you all

It makes install and post install much easier if you leave the RX580 uninstalled and use the Intel HD4600 gfx that your 4790K has. You'd also need to change the BIOS to use integrated graphics (IGFX) instead of PEG (the amd card).

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Also you should disable your Serial Port in the BIOS.

Screen Shot 15.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the details but I tried and still cannot install , I tried removing the RX580 and the problem I am experiencing is always the same, the bootloader does not allow me to go on. I'll do a new test and post the sceen. thank you

thanks for the details but I tried and still cannot install , I tried removing the RX580 and the problem I am experiencing is always the same, the bootloader does not allow me to go on. I'll do a new test and post the sceen. thank you

Which USB-Port you´ve used for the installation? I can remember it´s necessary to use one of the upper once on the back side to install it properly with the last Mac OSes. I´m about to install Mojave as well today on my old Z97.

Will see, how that works.

Which USB-Port you´ve used for the installation? I can remember it´s necessary to use one of the upper once on the back side to install it properly with the last Mac OSes. I´m about to install Mojave as well today on my old Z97.

Will see, how that works.
i tried with usb motherboard side

first of all I wish everyone happy new year, and now the problems. I managed to install Mojave 10.14.6 with many difficulties, I installed MultiBeast but I can only boot the system with the bootloader on the USB stick. attached the bootlog and the config.plist. I don't know how to correctly configure CloverConfigurator and the graphic acceleration of the AMD RX580 8gb does not work and flashes occur during system startup. I still ask you for help and thank you very much, how can I make the system stable?

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    25.5 KB · Views: 70
  • config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 61
Another problem encountered, after upgrading clover with clover configurator, the boot drives disappeared on reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back