Graphics
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have tried several versions of uniBeast by the way including the latest. I have put the installer in the Applications folder. It is for 10.12.3. It is grayed out in the USB creator UniBeast at the second step. BTW I am running 10.12.4 on my 2013 MacPro.
Any possibilites?

I have tried several versions of uniBeast by the way including the latest. I have put the installer in the Applications folder. It is for 10.12.3. It is grayed out in the USB creator UniBeast at the second step. BTW I am running 10.12.4 on my 2013 MacPro.
Any possibilites?
What is the name of the installer file ?
From where did you download it ?

What is the name of the installer file ?
From where did you download it ?
Sorry about the double post. i thought I could delete he first one...
The Installer is named "Install macOS Sierra" version 12.2.06 from 1/24.2017. It came from the Apple App Store.
I archive all my systems just in case.

The Installer is named "Install macOS Sierra" version 12.2.06 from 1/24.2017. It came from the Apple App Store.
I archive all my systems just in case.

I suggest that you post in the UniBeast forum then where the Developer will respond to you.
Read the Troubleshooting Notes first and pay particular attention to the Failure Reporting instructions.

I suggest that you post in the UniBeast forum then where the Developer will respond to you.
Read the Troubleshooting Notes first and pay particular attention to the Failure Reporting instructions.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back