Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so IGNORE ME!
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone been able to accomplish this yet? All I have is a 2006 MacBook... I am wanting to build a i7 Haswell build but I don't know how I'm going to do it if this doesn't work...

Has anyone been able to accomplish this yet? All I have is a 2006 MacBook... I am wanting to build a i7 Haswell build but I don't know how I'm going to do it if this doesn't work...

ravenas

Your post was moved - and also you should check the hardware spec that you have in the About this Mac window and expand it. What we are looking for is the Intel CPU that you have.

If your MacBook is up to date you may want to see if you have any notifications regarding any OSX updates - the one in question would be an update to Mavericks.

If you do then you can download the file - get the program called UniBeast and make a USB thumb drive w the unibeast program - that will have the Mavericks install on it - you will need a 16 gb usb THUMB Drive.

If not then you will need to use a RETAIL COPY OF OSX SNOW LEOPARD from the Apple Store for 20.00 dollars.

Then use the iBoot for Haswell CD and boot from their and install OSX SNOW LEO and update to 10.6.8 and then get to the Apple App store download and go from there.

We have several GUides on this site and at the UNIBEAST.com site as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back