Motherboard
GA-Z370M-D3H
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
install High Sierra from packages core.pkg on new partition and copy boot.efi from basesystem.dmg/system/library/coreServices and paste it in new install drive system/library/coreServices, install new clover on new install drive and restart with -v they will reached you to Wellcome screen.
:headbang:

Last edited:
First of all you'll need to have Install macOS 10.13 Beta.app in your Applications folder.

Then, you'll need to right click it and then go to Show Package Contents/Contents/Shared Support and from there mount InstallESD.dmg.
Once mounted there you'll find Packages folder and inside Core.pkg.

Double click Core.pkg and this will install macOS to desired partition, SSD or HDD.

Once done, mount BaseSystem.dmg and then copy System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi and paste it to the same location but on the installed drive.

That should be it! Boot it with your existing Clover and in few seconds you'll reach desktop screen.
:headbang:

Bro, it fails when i install from core.pkg.

Log says PKInstallErrorDomain error =110.

Please help

install on other hard disk and format with GPT partition

Bro could you please check this image. I will upload the log file too. And also efi folder.

Attachments

• IMG_1211.JPG
    IMG_1211.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 494
  • IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 526
  • IMG_1212.JPG
    IMG_1212.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 446
  • IMG_1209.JPG
    IMG_1209.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 429
Bro install from core.pkg, after install mount BaseSystem.dmg System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
copy boot.efi and paste it to the same location but on the installed drive after paste boot.efi install clover on installed drive, and Navigate to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and add FakeSMC.kext then restart

Attachments

• IMG_2353.JPG
    IMG_2353.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2356.JPG
    IMG_2356.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2357.JPG
    IMG_2357.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 234
@naveedahmad i stuck here, help
After several days trying to solve this i remember a old PCIe NVidia card, and put on MoBo and "voila" the High Sierra install load perfect, then when i put back my Ati6850 i got the same issue, by the way, in the same MoBo i have installed Sierra and works nice.

I have sound but. I installed last update 10.13 Beta 4 (17A315i) not works play mp3 space key - Quick Look. You also that error issue? I have 2 disk (backup test) with 10.13 beta 4 and error also :/

Thanks Its worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back