Contribute
Register

Install Guide/Discussion Thread for HP Probook 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets better for me, grrr

My wireless card is a ralink rt3592bc8.

Hi blueking! Thank you very much for this excellent guide! :thumbup: I managed to get things working without a glitch for the first try on my probook 4330s! :D

Thanks again!
Doncsicso

@doncsicso Yay! Glad it worked!

@j00king Just replace your card. Costs 10 bucks. And thats weird you had to boot like that. But all I got off the other partition was I went in and saved the activation using a program called ABR so if I ever want windows its very easy to activate. But everything else is gone now.

blueking said:
@doncsicso Yay! Glad it worked!

@j00king Just replace your card. Costs 10 bucks. And thats weird you had to boot like that. But all I got off the other partition was I went in and saved the activation using a program called ABR so if I ever want windows its very easy to activate. But everything else is gone now.

Thanks buddy!!!, got it working now. Got dual boot. Have no idea why it would not let me install osx with battery in.

I've put away my original harddrive, just in case.

I coudlnt find anyone that has the wlan card. I looked on ebay and also HP parts, back order apparently. Could you point me in the right direction to purchase one.

BigDonkey said:
Boot your laptop without existing dsdt.aml and use DSDT Editor to extract dsdt and save it as dsdt.dsl. Post it here or PM me.

Thanks a lot BigDonkey - much appreciated. I've PMed you my dsdt.dsl file - extracted as per your instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back