Contribute
Register

Install Guide/Discussion Thread for HP Probook 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ienemy said:
I will give it later another try. And i will follow all steps exactly. Maybe tahts the solution. Maybe is there some1 with a probook 4530s i5 and radeon and can give me his bios settings
I just clicked restore default settings then went to device settings and turned off switchable graphics for install then switched it back on after

omg i screwed my probook. i just want to start my laptop. and there was something written ab out nezwork booting. i think there was a failure pxe 061. anyway i i cant boot from dvd or enter the bios. its freezing. :(

And whats the file firmware.scap? i dont know how my partition table of my laptop have to be :(

I try to boot with a linux stick and format it

somehow your computer is trying to boot from the wrong partition, see if you can use rBoot and change it.
Let me know if you can boot in and i'll find the link for the instructions

thx for ya rply. i used linux via my usb stick to rease the whole hdd. now i managed to install win 7 again. but at the start if i boot my laptop there is written no mouse was found. in a nutshell my touchpad isnt working anymore :( i believe i have to send it again to hp for repair :evil: :banghead: :beachball:

Guys please help me i have problem i finished installed mac in my hp probook 4530s but the problem when told me to chose my country and language and create account he reset the process again not the laptop (the process of chose language and create account ) and didn't want to enter to desktop i do the installation twice
please help me

toty_king2500 said:
Guys please help me i have problem i finished installed mac in my hp probook 4530s but the problem when told me to chose my country and language and create account he reset the process again not the laptop (the process of chose language and create account ) and didn't want to enter to desktop i do the installation twice
please help me

Not quite sure what you are saying the problem is.

the problem is i cannot enter to desktop after creation account ( for log in ),,, it ask me again to enter that information " chose language and keyboard ,

toty_king2500 said:
the problem is i cannot enter to desktop after creation account ( for log in ),,, it ask me again to enter that information " chose language and keyboard ,

Can you try different country and make change later to your keyboard/country if successful?

iam now re installation

i want ask question that i must enter all fields in registration or i can ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back