Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, I just came from the Unibeast Troubleshooting Thread and couldn't find an answer to my problem.

I am trying to use Unibeast on a build I just made, but my current Macbook Air came preinstalled with Mountain Lion 10.8.2. Per suggestions on the forums, I went ahead and downloaded the 10.8.4 update from the App Store, but before I restarted, I could not find the install file in the /Applications folder. Since it was completely missing, I assumed maybe it would be there after restarting. It was not. I even used Spotlight to find it, but no luck.

Now I'm absolutely clueless as to what steps to take next. I am now at 10.8.4 with no option to redownload. Unibeast cannot complete installation because it can't find the Install OSX app anywhere.

The copy of Mountain Lion that came with you MacBook Air is only usable on it.

If you want to run Mountain Lion in a VM on it or install on additional machines you need to buy it.

thank you for your clarification. I assumed I would be able to just get the installer since I already own ML. I'll just buy it from Apple and save myself the headache. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back