Asus 560ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Round 1
Ok so far not luck, I was able to create a Unibeast disk of Mountain Lion. Attempted the install and had no luck.

In Chemilean
i typed

npci=3000 pcirootuid=0 graphicsenabler=no -v -x

first issue was black screen and disabling graphics enabler worked but, it got stuck unable able to IOAppleSDMC i believe so i added npci and still had no luck. On another forum they mentioned that usual if you set the pcirootuid=0 it will solve the problem. and still no luck. I attempted to boot up in safe mode with the -x and nope it stops with an error

No interval found for . Using 8000000
NVDAGK100HAL loaded and register
[AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed
[IOBluetoothHCIController][staticBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] - Received Bluetooth Controller register service notification
**** [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][configurePM] - ERROR -- waited 30 secoonds and still did not get the commandWakeup() notification -- this = 0xffffff800c2bfc00 ****
[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] Calling registerService
Still waiting for root device
Still waiting for root device

Round 2
Muahaha! got the install screen!! So heres what I did to get this far.
First let me say i have to pay credit, where credit is due. Not really good at posting on forums but, below is a link to the post i got the advice from

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...236-still-waiting-root-device-xps-13-mlk.html

So i took some tidbits from that last post regarding "Still waiting for root device." and I downloaded Multibeast for Mountain lion. I plugged in my usb for unibeast and made some adjustments to usb drive. Below is the items i checked in Multibeast.

Miscellaneous
-usb 3.0 - universal

custimization
Boot Options
-GraphicsEnable = No
-PCI Configuration Fix
-PCI Root ID Fix
-Verbose Boot
-1080p Display

Power Management
-Laptop

System definitions
Macbook Pro
-MacBook Pro 8,1

Only one i was question was adding "Kernal Cache" Under the boot options if anyone knows if i should add that please fill free to let me know.. But as of right now i got the install screen and will take it from there and keep you posted.

Round 3
Stuck can anyone help? The install completed and I did a restart but still not having any luck. The problems I had to get into the install are the same problems that have occurred and are preventing me from getting into the install. I restarted and and accessed Unibeast and from Unibeast I went into Mountain Lion and it loads up, in Verberos mode. But comes to a stop here

**** [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][configurePM] - ERROR -- waited 30 secoonds and still did not get the commandWakeup() notification -- this = 0xffffff8014fb1c00 ****
[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] Calling registerService

EDIT: 5/1/13
Round 4
Last and final step i forgot the fake smc? (i believe there called) and it worked from there. Keyboard doesn't work, so i Had to use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard to get through the set up. One thing is confusing. Prior to install is the fact both of them worked fine. Now after install they don't work. Any idea's, mostly just talking to myself here.

After install I did attempt to add kexts for keyboard and mouse (located in multibeast) and still had no luck.

Any help on idea's for to why it worked before and now afterwards it does'nt???

Hi, I've just bought a Dell Inspiron 7720 and was wondering if you'd managed to get any further with yours since your last update?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back