Contribute
Register

Install any Mac os on ASUS VivoBook 14 X420U

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is installed with Mojave. Can you explain how to extract the acpi files in a easy way thanks.

At the main Clover bootloader screen, you can press F4 and Clover will dump the native ACPI files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin. You can then access them after you boot OS X. Note that some BIOS implementations reverse the function of Fn+F4 with F4, so when in doubt, press both Fn+F4 and F4.

Here you go. I hope this helps

Attachments

• origin.zip
    71.4 KB · Views: 72
Here you go. I hope this helps
I was checking the EFI that you send me an there was some patches already done inside EFI/Clover/ACPI/ , did you created them or you copied from someone?

I copied from someone. I could not get it to boot at all so i used the kexts from someoneI do not recall which one exactly. on the first install i did use tonymac clover bootloader and just copied those texts over. I will try to find the exact kexts if needed

I was checking the EFI that you send me an there was some patches already done inside EFI/Clover/ACPI/ , did you created them or you copied from someone?
Anyluck as of yet getting this to work?

Sorry to be a little late, having an endless boot on the installer and work haven't given me time to work on it, but I'm back now. will let you know tomorrow the progress.

Sorry to be a little late, having an endless boot on the installer and work haven't given me time to work on it, but I'm back now. will let you know tomorrow the progress.
Np let me know if you need any kexts or other configs.

Hi any luck on getting this to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back