CPU
i7-950
Graphics
HD 6970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hi is there any one who could help on creating a USB step by step guide to install on the Asus Vivobook 14 X420 UA. I have tried several attempts and cannot get it working. If this was posted before apologies for i have not seen much for this particular laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated and be easy I am a noob.

Thanks for the response i tried that but it does not work. I get the osx is damaged when i try to install the OS

That worked and thanks so much. so now I managed to install osx mojave and multibeast with uefi bootloader and basic fakesmc kext. I cannot boot to it at all can you please tell me where the exact kexts are for this particular laptop? thanks.

Could you please help me to get the the display, sound, networking, mouse and keyboard backlight to work ?

Last edited:
I tried this project but had a lot of problems. after reading your post I'm going to try it again. Can you send me the efi folder that you used to install? I have a good idea of the drivers, but I have to test them. Rememebr that you have to change the wifi card for a compatible one.

I tried this project but had a lot of problems. after reading your post I'm going to try it again. Can you send me the efi folder that you used to install? I have a good idea of the drivers, but I have to test them. Rememebr that you have to change the wifi card for a compatible one.
This is much appreciated I have been struggling with this for some time. On the wifi card that is ok I could just get a usb type orf wifi adapter. As long as i can get the backlight keys, sound, and mouse and keyboard, etc drivers to work I would be really happy. Thanks again

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    36.2 MB · Views: 284
This is much appreciated I have been struggling with this for some time. On the wifi card that is ok I could just get a usb type orf wifi adapter. As long as i can get the backlight keys, sound, and mouse and keyboard, etc drivers to work I would be really happy. Thanks again
What did you installed? Mojave or High Sierra?
I think we will have to create the DSDT to get the closest working environment.
can you extract the ACPI files from your laptop just to check that we have all the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back