Contribute
Register

Install 10.12 MSI GE72VR 6RF Apache Pro HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put cpus=1 as a boot arg in the plist = same result

Do you think it could be anything to do with my version of macOS? I could redownload Seirra?

From where did you download Sierra?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Your profile/signature still has no information on your laptop hardware.

Okay I will update a little more. But I was wrong! I left the computer on a little longer and I got this from v3333 and cpus=1
I downloaded sierra from the App Store, but it was like 1.5 months ago. I'm downloading now.
My installer is on a 64gb 3.0 Sandisk (it has worked for many other mackintosh installs. Works just fine on USB 2.0

Your profile/signature still has no information on your laptop hardware.
To be honest I'm not sure what you mean...

Attachments

• IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
The closest thing I can find to v3766 is an version I had in my files v3726. I couldn't find anything else on source forge or anywhere. I will use this unless there are objections...

The closest thing I can find to v3766 is an version I had in my files v3726. I couldn't find anything else on source forge or anywhere. I will use this unless there are objections...

I build Clover from source... and I did that quite a while back, which is why I'm currently using v3766. Lately lots of churn in Clover, and many broken builds. Eventually, I'll look at the latest build to see how it is going, but no time right now.

It is best to read the Clover threads on insanelymac so you know what is going on...

I have both laptop and desktop in my signature. desktop is before the dash, and the laptop is after. If I should reorganize it, let me know...

There are not enough details. Second computer should go in signature, such that all 7 details can be provided.

I build Clover from source... and I did that quite a while back, which is why I'm currently using v3766. Lately lots of churn in Clover, and many broken builds. Eventually, I'll look at the latest build to see how it is going, but no time right now.
I saw that in the guide, but I looked into it and became intimidated by stuff I didn't know.
I'll check it out again.

I saw that in the guide, but I looked into it and became intimidated by stuff I didn't know.
I'll check it out again.

Note that it is even trickier to build old versions of Clover due to revisions in the Intel EDK2 that may be incompatible with old Clover source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back