ASUS H110M-PLUS
CPU
Intel I5
Graphics
On board Intel
ASUS H110M-PLUS
Intel i5-6400
Intel HD530 graphics

This is my first attempts at installing Mac OS.
I'm fairly new to Mac, bought my first one a couple of weeks ago, but I am long time IT.

Anyway created a EFI bootable USB with UniBeast
Reboot the machine and I get a kernel panic just after I select the boot OS from USB option.
Screenshots attached (apologies for the low quality)

I have tried creating a legacy mode USB but I can boot it at all.
I've also tried booting with safe mode "-x" option in boot up and removed the line disabling nv driver seeing as I don't have an nVidia card in the machine.

Appreciate any assistance anyone can offer.

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 86
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 105
Thanks for the assist. I actually had two sticks of RAM sitting around doing nothing so I swapped out the single stick for the two and changed the SMBIOS setting and was successfully able to install Sierra. My issue now however is every time I run MultiBeast one of two things happen.

If I just run Multibeast and reboot I get the hang at the apply logo like you suggested I would. If however I install the two Kext files using KextBeast before reboot I get a "Input not supported" message on my monitor just after the apple logo and can't see my desktop.

Any ideas?

If I just run Multibeast and reboot I get the hang at the apply logo like you suggested I would. If however I install the two Kext files using KextBeast before reboot I get a "Input not supported" message on my monitor just after the apple logo and can't see my desktop.
Did you install the fix for Intel HD 5xx ?
MultiBeast > Customize > Graphics Configuration > Intel HD 5xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back