Dell Inspiron 7577
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi!
I'm hitting a constant Kernel Panic on my Inspiron 7577. I followed the guide here : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...7-and-similar-near-full-functionality.234988/
Followed instructions from here while using the 1.0.2 release : https://github.com/Nihhaar/Hackintosh-Dell-7567/releases
I used the config.plist from it as well.
And downloaded Rehabman's latest VoodooPS2 controller (October 2018)

On verbose, I get a kernel panic on the VoodooGPIO dependency.
I was able to get a picture and I attached it to this post.

Booting the hard drive from the EFI from my install key works well. I'm only hitting this issue when booting Clover from the hard drive I'm going to use.

One thing I tried is booting in safe mode and it works. So it's really on the kext side that I'm hitting these issues. That shrinks it down a bit.

Any ideas if it's a compatibility thing I need to fix with the kext or anything like this?

Attachments

• 20190120_171815.jpg
    20190120_171815.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Hi,
I was able to get a debug log.
Attaching to this thread.

Attachments

• debug_4167.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
Hi,
I was able to get a debug log.
Attaching to this thread.
FakeSMC is missing from /Library/Extensions

How to install kexts:

That was it! I messed up a bit due to me putting and removing stuff everywhere. Started from scratch, installed FakeSMC, kext cache, boom, works.
Thanks a lot! USBs and Mouse don't work but honestly, at this point, I can probably figure it out.

That was it! I messed up a bit due to me putting and removing stuff everywhere. Started from scratch, installed FakeSMC, kext cache, boom, works.
Thanks a lot! USBs and Mouse don't work but honestly, at this point, I can probably figure it out.
for your USB:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back