Motherboard
Thinkpad x250
CPU
Intel Core i5 5300u
Graphics
Intel HD 5500, 1366x768p
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I was able to boot the installer, and install HS successfully. However, I was not able to get graphics acceleration to work on my HD5500. To boot the installer I used the config_HD5300_5500_6000.plist from the guide, without Lilu or IntelGraphicsFixup. Booting with Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup causes a kernel panic. I also tried a config.plist from a guide for this laptop with and without Lilu/IGF, but it didn't help. What else do I need to do?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
  • debug_6589.zip
    676.7 KB · Views: 63
I was able to boot the installer, and install HS successfully. However, I was not able to get graphics acceleration to work on my HD5500. To boot the installer I used the config_HD5300_5500_6000.plist from the guide, without Lilu or IntelGraphicsFixup. Booting with Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup causes a kernel panic. I also tried a config.plist from a guide for this laptop with and without Lilu/IGF, but it didn't help. What else do I need to do?

See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I followed the guide, but I still don't have graphics acceleration, even when using the configs linked in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back