Contribute
Register

Initial Build. Q&A (Full of info!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gredhead said:
Thanks NFJ for your patient assistance. I'm not sure I'll really need the win7, just the fact that I can have both on one hackintosh and am leery of making the jump, I do want both on the machine. The main windows application not available on mac is Ecco Pro, and I have many megabytes of outlines in that.

I said in other thread "My priorities on my hackintosh are (1) most bang for the buck and (2) stability / reliability." But I add (3) keep it simple (KISS). For that reason, I will probably do a separate mechanical drive for each OS, maybe a second mechanical for back up for mac or both.

Not to get too far off thread, my goal, in addition to jumping to osX, is to implement EverNote on all machines and get all my blog work, decades of email, megabytes of Ecco Pro outlines, and megabytes of firefox scrapbook data into one EverNote database, easily searched, and available from all my computers - both Win and OsX.

I think that's probably the best way to get started...keep it simple especially for your first osx build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back