CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. I've successfully installed some time ago el capitan on a not fresh hardware (mobo asus p7p55-lx, CPU intel i5 750 @2.8 Ghz, graphic nvidia gtx 750, ram 16 gb, ssd 250gb ). Apple support for El Capitan is almost at the end, so i would really upgrade to High Sierra. I'm quite sure that no other member has a such obsolete hardware (and no, i don't have enough cash to change my hw).
Installing El Capitan was a little pain but it was fully working in a day only, thanks to the forum member's experience.
As my first attempt to make that hackintosh, one yer ago, i've tried to install High Sierra but after few fails I gave up and switched to El Capitan. One year ago High Sierra was an option, now it seems that i really have to go for it. Can someone tell me at least if I could have High Sierra working with so old hardware? Thank you so much!

Can someone tell me at least if I could have High Sierra working with so old hardware?
Yes you can.
The Lynnfield build in my signature is currently running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G3025).

Yes you can.
The Lynnfield build in my signature is currently running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G3025).
Thanks Brembo, so I'll try as soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back