Incredibly LOW Benchmark score! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I7-3820

no patch no ssdt

geekbench 13000

geekbench 12300

SI

what works for my p8p67 deluxe board with a patched BIOS is a DSDT with ssdt edits. if i use a DSDT and SSDT files i am stuck with only a 16 mulitie.

what works for my p8p67 deluxe board with a patched BIOS is a DSDT with ssdt edits. if i use a DSDT and SSDT files i am stuck with only a 16 mulitie.

How did you mange that? because yes i do have speed stepping, but it only goes up to about 34x.

OK heres the file i was talking about. Heres how to fix speed stepping

1. Install patched Bios for your motherboard
2. Delete NullCpuPowerManagement.kext
3. Install DSDT (Make one or find it through the database)
4. Install SSDT from multibeast depending on your processor
5. replace the .plist file in:

/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/

with the one provide.
6. Change smbios so that your computer is recognized as iMac 12,2. Make a backup of your smbios file just incase something bad happens.
7. Replace CPU Powermanagement.kext with the one provided.

I think thats everything. This is confirmed to work on ASUS P8P67 3.1. If i forgot anything just let me know :)

Thank your very much!!!
Worked like a charm for me (also with OC) :D

/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/

with the one provide.
6. Change smbios so that your computer is recognized as iMac 12,2. Make a backup of your smbios file just incase something bad happens.

I think thats everything. This is confirmed to work on ASUS P8P67 3.1. If i forgot anything just let me know :)

Thank you so much! All I needed was the iMac 12.2 though!

Oh sorry about that lol Yeah i have the patched CPUPM. I got speed step to work! I have a patched bios (from the Asus repo) and a DSDT i made myself. Theres a guide on tonymac that makes it really easy.

SpeedStepper - insanely-mac Forum

start reading from the 8th post and get that iMac 12,2 file.

After patching the kext with that imac file, using a DSDT and patched bios, and the patched powermanagement kext, you should have successful speed stepping.

DONT FORGET TO SET YOUR SMBIOS TO IMAC 12,2.

Now my geekbench is over 11,000. granted its lesser than what it was with 10.7.4, but things will improve with time :) Multibeast has yet to be optimized for ML.

I'll link you guys the files. Just gotta find them again one sec :)

i have i7-2600k ,,,, 16gb ram , 120 gb ssd and gtx 550ti.. and my benchmark is 12125 is it alright or its low ?

i have i7-2600k ,,,, 16gb ram , 120 gb ssd and gtx 550ti.. and my benchmark is 12125 is it alright or its low ?

That's good.

with the one provide.

does it works also on yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back