CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey all, I'm looking to sell my existing macbook pro and gaming laptop to get one single laptop that can "do it all". I tried hackintoshing my existing windows laptop but could not get the touchpad or a few others things to work for the life of me (it required coding far beyond my capabilities/understanding). Past that, the gaming laptop is just too damn big for me (i prefer a max 15" screen). Are there more "hackintosh-friendly" gaming laptops out there? Would like something with at the very least a gtx 1060 or better on board.

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my existing macbook pro and gaming laptop to get one single laptop that can "do it all". I tried hackintoshing my existing windows laptop but could not get the touchpad or a few others things to work for the life of me (it required coding far beyond my capabilities/understanding). Past that, the gaming laptop is just too damn big for me (i prefer a max 15" screen). Are there more "hackintosh-friendly" gaming laptops out there? Would like something with at the very least a gtx 1060 or better on board.
if it has dedicated nvidia only and no intel, then high sierra will be the last macOS version you can use

if it has dedicated nvidia only and no intel, then high sierra will be the last macOS version you can use
Perfectly okay with that, I'll copy this post over to that subforum

Edit: just kidding, can't do that. If a mod sees this, can you swing me over to the high sierra subforum?

Last edited:
Perfectly okay with that, I'll copy this post over to that subforum

Edit: just kidding, can't do that. If a mod sees this, can you swing me over to the high sierra subforum?
done, also best to check the guides section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back