Contribute
Register

Impossible work OS high Sierra Help Please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z590F > Need full model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i7-11700K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
Good afternoon community,

First of all, I want to apologize for my low level of English, because I use another language and I am learning to one day be able to speak without having to use a translator.

I want in advance to thank all of you for the help, you are a great forum and very good people I have known for a long time, I hope you can help me with my big problem.

My computer is an Asus G74SX laptop, I have "Capitan" installed without any problems, audio drivers, nvidia drivers, everything works, except the plate audio and USB 3.0, but it does not matter, because my real problem comes with the High Sierra system .

10 days ago install High Sierra and it is impossible to operate properly nvidia graphics card, I have installed the drivers for high sierra, but when I indicate in the flag "nvda_drv = 1" when you reach the login screen, the screen flashes and does things very rare and I can not do anything, I have to turn off manually with the power off button, I'm desperate with the graphics card :(

I do not have an SSDT file because I have not found any on the internet, I have only found one and it is for chameleon, not for clover.

I've tried NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and there's no way it works either.

If you could also help me with my USB 3.0 problems and the internal audio card drivers, I would be very grateful.

I attach the log of my team and the config.plist so you can see a little of what I use to boot.

Thank you so so so much!!!

Attachments

• Report Asus G74SX LuisImpreza.zip
    273.3 KB · Views: 50
  • config.plist LuisImpreza.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back