Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabite Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 570
Hi to all,
i tried to install High Sierra on my Hack following the guide , but i don't reach the installation window of High Sierra, i obtain this error....
Where i am wrong ?
Scipionems
Kp High Sierra.JPG

Hi to all,
i tried to install High Sierra on my Hack following the guide , but i don't reach the installation window of High Sierra, i obtain this error....
Where i am wrong ?
ScipionemsView attachment 294409
I have the same motherboard - are you using Clover?

yes i am using clover...but i am not enough skilled to configure it

yes i am using clover...but i am not enough skilled to configure it
Do you have a previous version of the MacOS installed and are you trying to upgrade it?

I can't read your error message in your attachment so if you can type it out it would help.

In the meantime make sure you follow the instructions very carefully in
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

Thank you Dalilama,
i followed the guide to create the USB without problems, but when i use it in my hack to start the installation, i obtain that message.... i don't arrive to the installation window of High Sierra.
The error message is the following:
IMAC.LOCAL COM.APPLE.XPC.LAUNCHD[1] (COM.APPLE.WINDOWSERVER) <NOTICE>: SERVICE ONLY FOR 0 SECONDS. PUSHINGRESPAWN OUT BY 10 SECONDS.

Thank you Dalilama,
i followed the guide to create the USB without problems, but when i use it in my hack to start the installation, i obtain that message.... i don't arrive to the installation window of High Sierra.
The error message is the following:
IMAC.LOCAL COM.APPLE.XPC.LAUNCHD[1] (COM.APPLE.WINDOWSERVER) <NOTICE>: SERVICE ONLY FOR 0 SECONDS. PUSHINGRESPAWN OUT BY 10 SECONDS.
Try removing your Nvidia card or disabling the internal GPU in the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back