Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H67MA-D2H
CPU
i5-2500
Graphics
8400GS
Well this sucks -see below from Gigabyte service! Has anyone got their H67 to boot SB CPU at default multiplier without disabling everything? Can you let me in on what the key is? (I've been trying with 10.7.3 kernel and I no can do)

Answer : Dear User,

Thank you for your kindly mail and inquiry. About the issue you mentioned, due to the hardware limitation, GA-H67MA-D2H-B3(rev. 1.1) does not support this function even with a new BIOS.

If you still have any further question or suggestion about our products/service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

Regards,
GIGABYTE
Question - 1077549
Sent : 4/30/2011 04:31
Question : Why is turbo not working -even when enabled (not auto) - when the base multiplier is set to 29x? (or anything other than 33x I think) I need to boot at 29x base multiplier for other O/S reasons and I want turbo to work properly. It doesn't. I can understand it being disabled for overclocked base multiplier but please make it available for an underclocked one. In this circumstance the tubo is especially needed! Can this please be fixed in a bios release?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Name : GA-H67MA-D2H-B3(rev. 1.1)
--------------------------
M/B Rev : 1.1
BIOS Ver : F4
Serial No. :
Purchase Dealer :
C/tick Number :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VGA Brand : Nvidia Model : 8400GS
CPU Brand : Intel Model : i5 2400 Speed : 3.3
Operation System : Win XP 64-bit SP : 1
Memory Brand : Type :
Memory Size : Speed :
Power Supply : W

ps If I don't use the Chameleon generate C and P states and just rely on my bios I get most things to work and up to 32x multiplier... still I get reboot at 33X. If you can help please drop me a note?

treuben said:
No-one got their H67 turbo working? -Which means got H67 boot at default multiplier?

wait for 10.6.8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back