Contribute
Register

IMPORTANT! 10.11.1 update requires Clover v3292 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how it is now (copied from the clover 3320 iso and added kexts and dsdt):

ACPI
CLOVERIA32.efi
CLOVERX64.efi
config.plist
doc
drivers-Off
drivers32
drivers64
drivers64UEFI
kexts
themes
tools

And this is from the older version of Clover ( some version below 3292, which worked fine on 10.11, now it has the same issue):

ACPI
CLOVERIA32.efi
CLOVERX64.efi
config.plist
doc
drivers32UEFI
drivers64UEFI
kexts
misc
OEM
ROM
themes
tools

The laptop is Asus T300LA with i5 4200u cpu.

This is how it is now (copied from the clover 3320 iso and added kexts and dsdt):

ACPI
CLOVERIA32.efi
CLOVERX64.efi
config.plist
doc
drivers-Off
drivers32
drivers64
drivers64UEFI
kexts
themes
tools

And this is from the older version of Clover ( some version below 3292, which worked fine on 10.11, now it has the same issue):

ACPI
CLOVERIA32.efi
CLOVERX64.efi
config.plist
doc
drivers32UEFI
drivers64UEFI
kexts
misc
OEM
ROM
themes
tools

The laptop is Asus T300LA with i5 4200u cpu.

Listing of files not requested. Post actual EFI/Clover as ZIP.

Oh sorry, here it is.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 98
Thanks, but the error is still kinda there (just now instead of hanging, it reboots). Here is a photo of it. 0.jpg
It's weird because i used 10.11 for a month and everything was ok.

CLOVER new is the one I am trying with now, CLOVER old is the one that worked in 10.11 (now also not working in 10.11.1).

Attachments

• CLOVER new.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 96
  • CLOVER old.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 112
CLOVER new is the one I am trying with now, CLOVER old is the one that worked in 10.11 (now also not working in 10.11.1).

EFI/Clover/kexts is not per guide.
config.plist is not per guide.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Help is needed here. After reading this post I updated Clover using the PB installer in my 4530s and cannot boot anymore. After turning on the computer I get to the bios page and stops there. I try to boot using my USB with clover I get to clover screen , I see my HD partitions but when I try to boot I get a circle with a crossed line and does not go any further. Using the USB, I am able to boot into Windows 10.

Any help? Or am I done?

Help is needed here. After reading this post I updated Clover using the PB installer in my 4530s and cannot boot anymore. After turning on the computer I get to the bios page and stops there. I try to boot using my USB with clover I get to clover screen , I see my HD partitions but when I try to boot I get a circle with a crossed line and does not go any further. Using the USB, I am able to boot into Windows 10.

Any help? Or am I done?

Check your EFI partition on your HDD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back