i9 9900kf
Graphics
GTX 1070FE
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I disable my Lan chipset in Bios, and I use the newest Chameleon 2.1r2109 but he imessage still wont work.

And i use genius Apple Wifi card(with airdrop) to get internet. any ideas?

Fix it by using Chimera

I disable my Lan chipset in Bios, and I use the newest Chameleon 2.1r2109 but he imessage still wont work.

And i use genius Apple Wifi card(with airdrop) to get internet. any ideas?

alternatively, take note of your UUID (system info / hardware ID) and put that into the nvram file in single user mode.

alternatively, take note of your UUID (system info / hardware ID) and put that into the nvram file in single user mode.
Could you be more specific please? Im so noob:banghead:, how can I do that?

I can only log into iTunes, I cannot log into imessage, icloud and app store.
In Chameleon.boot.plist the Etherbuild-In is Yes
In the network setting I only have wifi and firewire.

I installed the newest Chimera, which I downloaded from here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=164

Thank you.

Do not disable LAN chipset, leave it. You don't have to connect ethernet port, you still can use Apple wifi card. Because imessage need ethernet built-in.

I fixed mine by adding another digit to my hack's serial number. hopefully that works :)

Do not disable LAN chipset, leave it. You don't have to connect ethernet port, you still can use Apple wifi card. Because imessage need ethernet built-in.

I enabled that already, but the system cannot recognize it. In system information, I click the ethernet tab, shows no pci ethernet in system.

I fixed mine by adding another digit to my hack's serial number. hopefully that works :)

Im using a real Mac Pro serial number.

I found this View attachment IONetworkingFamily.kext.zip I tried use this to replace system default, and the ethernet card shows in system information, but the network preferences not work properly and I cannot add ethernet in netwrok and my wifi wont work neither.

View attachment dsdt.zipThis is my dsdt generated by Chameleon wizard.

Follow is my org.chameleon.Boot setting.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Boot Banner</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Hide Partition</key>
<string>hd(2,1) </string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>darkwake=0</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>Blackosx_Default_II</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

I dont know what else I can do.

I guess this is the problem io.jpg
IObuildin= false
should be true?

Thank you all.

You need to do this, remove your wifi card first, connect your ethernet cable, make sure it works with imessage, because this is your en0, then install your wifi card, this is en1, login your imessage if success, then you can remove your ethernet cable, but don't disable LAN in Bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back