Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

I have installed my Hackintosh on a GA Z77n-wifi with i5 3570K and HD 4000! After a few installations i have found the correct settings an my Hackintosh works fine!

But i can't register iMessage! If i try to activate account, a message will displayed for contating Apple Support!

I have found many Solutions for this in this forum.. but nothing work for me! Have someone others idea what i can try?

Kind Regards and Thanks...

What solutions did you try? Have you tried Chimera iMessage fix?

Hi

yes, i have install frist chimera with the multibeast installation. After this i have also try to use the chimera download from this site... but i'm not able to use iMessage...

On iPhone and iPad, iMessage works perfect...

Hi

yes, i have install frist chimera with the multibeast installation. After this i have also try to use the chimera download from this site... but i'm not able to use iMessage...

On iPhone and iPad, iMessage works perfect...

No one seams to be able to help us , i've tried all the methods as well, but since around a month ago, iMessage does not work anymore, changed password, tried the nv module , modified plist , using build in ethernet via boot.plist and via dsdt, still not working.

i think there is some problem on the apple side, they disabled it for hackintosh users.

Obviously you guys have tried most things but try the following.

What worked for me was changing my password via iTunes account. Then deleting my user from iMessage/preferences. Then go to Application/utilities/Keychain Access and remove anything iMessage related.

Restarted and logged into iMessage.

Worth a shot.

Obviously you guys have tried most things but try the following.

What worked for me was changing my password via iTunes account. Then deleting my user from iMessage/preferences. Then go to Application/utilities/Keychain Access and remove anything iMessage related.

Restarted and logged into iMessage.

Worth a shot.

Did not restart after deleting the keychain, will try this too today.

did it work ?

I'm guessing it did as rtxvm didn't return! so your guess is as good as mine.

did it work ?

No, it did not work, i reinstalled osx, used different serial number and definitions, with / without the nv module, i still get the message to call apple and a code :(

I just got a iPhone 5 and logged in with my appleID , it works perfectly, just not on my hack

anyone here get any luck working on their hackintosh?

what about you giannibern ? I have same mobo as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back