EVGA GeForce GTX780
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,
I recently successfully installed Mountain Lion on my desktop. I used a time machine backup from my MacBook I used to have if that matters. I have tried using the Chimera tool and the Chameleon Wizard already but so far, no luck. Any ideas as to how I could fix it.
Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 5.24.53 PM.png
:banghead:

Many, MANY, VERY MANY threads on this issue...

I used the Search feature in the top right of this page to find this for you.

This has been going on now for a long long time

Thank God there is now a patch

http://www.tonymacx86.com/336-chimera-2-0-now-available-imessage-login-fix.html

I highly recommend you use the search feature and read up on all of this iMessage stuff to make sure this fix will work for you and you understand how to fix it. I would hate for something to mess up your system.

So, just have a short read and you should be good

I know you guys want us to search the forums but when you're new to this whole process it can be nerve racking managing what the different versions do and don't do. Ive downloaded the newest chimera version you have and iMessage still doesn't work there is no detailed write up on how to fix the issue with a new build. As a person new to the Hackintosh community you are unaware whether you will have to install in sequential order or if you will break the system trying to fix something else. I implore the members of the community to be aware that the audience here are not only professionals but hobbyists whom may be new!

Sincerely,
:crazy:Confused and exhausted hack builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back