MSI Z77A-G45 LGA 1155 Intel Z77
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone.

I recently installed Clover to my OS X 10.10 install and I'm not able to login to Messages. I receive the error "Could not sign in to iMessage. An error occurred during activation. Try again." I have tried to generate a new SMBIOS with Clover Configurator but it doesn't seem to be using the settings I generated. I selected the correct config located on /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist and have set my ethernet interface to en0. I have attached my config for someone to review to see if they can see why this isn't working for me. I had this working before while using another USB thumb drive that was booting clover but now it doesn't work when I installed clover to my SSD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment config.plist

Screenshot with config.plist SN and System SN (not matching).
Screenshot 2014-11-12 00.27.40.png

Which version of clover, its just been reported on the main fix imessage thread that certain versions of clover aren't injecting values, try updating to r2999, thats what fixed it.

I'm running r2999. Clover now will not bring up a login screen for me. The login screen is black and there is a mouse on the screen. I don't know what caused the issue it was working fine for a couple of boot ups. I also cannot access the menu when I restart the computer, the menu is displayed but the keyboard doesn't work and I cannot select a disk to boot. :O

I reinstalled Clover and I was able to get a login screen. However, it still is not using the config file that I have on my SSD. I'm not entirely sure where it's getting the config from but the SMBIOS serial number doesn't match up to what I have in the config and what is being used. Can anyone help?

Hello,

I have Clover installed to my MBR and I'm not using UEFI. I have the EFI dir on my main OS X HDD. Clover boots just fine but for some reason it isn't reading my configuration in /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Must I use a FAT32 partition so it reads the config? If that's the case is it possible to resize my SSD so I can create a FAT32 partition at the beginning of the drive? I'm a little lost as to what I must do to resolve these Clover issues. I know it isn't using my config because I have set in there to use 4 DisplayPorts on my video card and a different frame buffer and it isn't working. Also the SMBIOS that I have set isn't showing up properly, the Serial number in the config.plist differs from the one in about this mac.

Please help I would like to get this working so I can use 3 LCDs and iMessage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back