Asus Maximus IX Formula Z270
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good morning,

I installed Sonoma on Xiaomi Mi Notebook air 2018.
Everything works except imessage, and Facetime.

I can't connect to these two apps. How to fix these two bugs?

Thank you

Last edited:
iMassage is not working here too, I don't know if there is a problem with iHands or with iOil
Farttime too, cooler system is damaged

Have you take a look at: Dortania ?

Last edited:
mdrrr lol typing error corrected.
ok i will ok I will look at Dortania

Thank's
I was joking. Take a look, and update us. There would be experimented people to give you ideas!

I was joking. Take a look, and update us. There would be experimented people to give you ideas!

I followed your advice, and changed the SMBIOS, deleted all imessage service directories, disconnected, reconnected my account, but nothing.

when I go to the iMessage and Facetime settings I see that the apps are in "connected" status but there is an icon that goes around in circles as if the connection was blocked.

When I log out of these two apps, I can no longer log in. on Mojave (clover) and on Ventura OC 0.9.5, everything works perfectly. Frankly, I don't understand what's blocking it. :banghead :

Assumption is that you are using a Broadcom WiFi/BT card in your laptop.

Previously working Broadcom WiFi/BT cards, which provided iMessage & FaceTime services have been dropped with the release of Sonoma. So these two services will not work, along with the majority of Apple Continuity services for any cards using the BCM4360 family of chipsets.

The Bluetooth module tends to work in Sonoma. But the WiFi not so.

People have bee using the OpenCore Legacy Patcher Broadcom WiFi Root patches to get their previously supported WiFi cards working again in Sonoma.

See this thread for a better idea of what is required.

here my EFI

I'm continuing the research on my own. As soon as I have anything new, I will post it here
Thank you guys
Your EFI is a mess! If your are using Broadcom WIFi card, @Edhawk is on the right line!
Follow the rabbit hole to make your wifi come back again in Sonoma:beachball:

Last edited:
Your EFI is a mess! If your are using Broadcom WIFi card, @Edhawk is on the right line!
Assumption is that you are using a Broadcom WiFi/BT card in your laptop.

Previously working Broadcom WiFi/BT cards, which provided iMessage & FaceTime services have been dropped with the release of Sonoma. So these two services will not work, along with the majority of Apple Continuity services for any cards using the BCM4360 family of chipsets.

The Bluetooth module tends to work in Sonoma. But the WiFi not so.

People have bee using the OpenCore Legacy Patcher Broadcom WiFi Root patches to get their previously supported WiFi cards working again in Sonoma.

See this thread for a better idea of what is required.

Hi guys,

It's weird, I use the TP-Link Archer T2U Nano dongle, and it works on Mojave, and Ventura

Back