Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Folks,

after trying the clover v2 and the chameleon fix for iMessage i am still getting this " call customer support" error message.

What i have tried to solve this Problem:

- installed latest Chameleon (r2172) and replaced FilenNVRAM.dlyb with new compiled
- generated several system definitions with chameleon wizard (Mac Pro 3,1 & 4,1 & 5,1) also (iMac 12,1 & 12,2 & 13,1)
- tried to login with Apple ID on a Apple branded device (iPhone and MacBook)
- tried to login with *****@iCloud.com id
- tried to make *****@iCloud.com id to primary apple ID and log in
- replaced the PlattformUUID in nvram.****.plist with PlattformUIUD from IOReg
- at last fresh install of ML and Chameleon with FileNVRAM.dlyb in modules

All above doesn't solved the problem.

My system specs:

- Ga z68x-ud3h-b3 with Uh1 Bios
- ML 10.8.2
- pre edited user DSDT to get HDMI Audio working.

Can anybody give me some advice to solve the problem?
Do i still need the smbios.plist when nvram.****.plist is in Extra folder?

Any help would be great.

You need credit card for this Apple ID.

Mine did not work until I added a credit card to the appleid I was logging in with...

Adding a credit card to AppleID fixed my problem. Thanks to Seraga77 and Paulicat

same problem here i just call apple with the code number i have and they solve problem ;) just dont give them serial number your apple id is all they need to know and verification code that you have with the error. the problem is on them site... some security ban but easy fix ;)

I've been using iMessage fine on my Hack for months but today, all of a sudden, I am locked out. Whenever I try to enter my password to log in, I get a message saying:

Your Apple ID "[email protected]" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time. If this is a new Apple ID, you do not need to create another one. To use this Apple ID with iMessage, contact iMessage support with the code below. Customer code: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

The only choices then are "Close" and "Contact Support."

I called the number they gave and immediately they asked for a serial number for my Mac, so immediately I hung up.

Is is safe to give the serial number of a Hackintosh? Should I try giving them the serial number of my MacBook Pro? The only problem is, that's not where I'm having the problem.

Help appreciated.

I called the number they gave and immediately they asked for a serial number for my Mac, so immediately I hung up.

Is is safe to give the serial number of a Hackintosh? Should I try giving them the serial number of my MacBook Pro? The only problem is, that's not where I'm having the problem.

Help appreciated.

Can anyone try to help on this, please? I am having the same issue.

I created a new apple id via App Store, in order to prevent from entering a credit card no. (for my boys!)

Works fine on their ipad, with App Store, iCloud, etc. on the hackintosh, but simply not for iMessage.

However, using this id on my other hackintosh, it appears to work fine.

So my guess is that it is somehow related to a certain serial/ID or at least to a specific machine, because it also fails with a different user account on the same machine.
I didn't try to generate a new serial id for this machine with chameleon wizard, though.

Thanks' for sharing your ideas on this!!!

kind regards
Jens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back