Graphics
NVidia 660 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I have done three clean installs of Yosemite. Audio problems each time were fixed by selecting the Internal speakers in the Output tab under sound in system preferences. My bigger issues are iMessage, the App Store, and iTunes error message. Each one of these worked for me without any error message right out of the box. Each one is broken with verification errors after using Multibeast.

I am going to do another clean install and see what happens without installing anything but audio drivers, Trim, Chimera, and TonyMac boot screen. Skipping the DSDT free drivers.

1. Before I go through this l was wondering if anyone either had a fix or
2. done something similar and to what result?

Everything on my Hack works but the app store . I have tried tones of things that end up braking the system. I am at a loss!!

So I have done three clean installs of Yosemite. Audio problems each time were fixed by selecting the Internal speakers in the Output tab under sound in system preferences. My bigger issues are iMessage, the App Store, and iTunes error message. Each one of these worked for me without any error message right out of the box. Each one is broken with verification errors after using Multibeast.

I am going to do another clean install and see what happens without installing anything but audio drivers, Trim, Chimera, and TonyMac boot screen. Skipping the DSDT free drivers.

1. Before I go through this l was wondering if anyone either had a fix or
2. done something similar and to what result?

Greetings, don't know about iTunes and the App Store, but I can tell you that presently, messages will not work with Yosemite using multi beast. Consider migrating over to Clover boot loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back