Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X99 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remove the THB_C cable
DSB0 not work
Sleep worked

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 10.20.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 10.20.42 AM.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 67
@nmano, @Loloflatsix ,

I still believe our problems are related with the faulty execution of method _ini, which is also used within the iMac Pro DSDT.aml and our DSDT.aml, but nowhere visibly defined... Is it part of macOS/OSX?

Even for properly defining OSDW, method _ini get's involved.. also there, if "_ini" is not renamed to "qini" any SSDT code calling method _ini would fail to load during boot.

If renamed to "quini", former method "_ini" however does nothing.. consequence: local variable errors..

E.g., try to implement SSDT-definitions.aml attached below, which basically implements the necessary parts of the iMac Pro DSDT.aml required for SSDT-9.aml...

You will see that the entire SSDT-definitions.aml fails when calling twice method _ini... After renaming twice method _ini to method quini, we also get in this case here a lot of local variable errors..

BTW.. besides a slightly improved SSDT-9-Lolo-dump.aml (attached below, just 2 compilation warning remaining), I also attached SSDT-tot.aml, and SSDT-GNVS.aml

I also attach a SSDT-6.aml of the iMac 18,3 dump, which compiles now without warning... However when forcing not working Method OSDW to return one, same boot errors as with SSDT-9-Lolo-dump.aml...

Attachments

• SSDT-definitions.aml.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 71
  • SSDT-tot.aml.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 65
  • SSDT-GNVS.aml.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 66
  • SSDT-9-Lolo-dump.aml.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 64
  • SSDT-6.aml.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 61
  • SSDT-DTPG.aml.zip
    852 bytes · Views: 61
Last edited:
If I remove the THB_C cable
DSB0 not work
Sleep worked

SSDT-9-minimal-hotplug-injector.aml might only work with Alpine Ridge..

To make it work with TBEX 3, please remove vendor-ID, subvendor-ID, class-code-, etc. DSM definitions...

@nmano, @kgp

I have compiled this attached SSDT but I'm unable to load it , perhaps did I missed something for PCI0.RP21.PXSX ?

Code:
    Scope (\_SB.PCI0.RP21)
    {
        Scope (PXSX)
        {
            Name (_STA, Zero)  // _STA: Status
        }

I have still 4 warnings.

Attachments

• SSDT-9_Lolo.aml
    17 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hey kgp,

I'm still having problems with the latest PB6: Booting aborts at "End RandomSeed" and I can't find a solution.
Can you (or anyone) help me?

Thanks in advance

Hey kgp,

I'm still having problems with the latest PB6: Booting aborts at "End RandomSeed" and I can't find a solution.
Can you (or anyone) help me?

Thanks in advance

Enable above 4G decoding in mainboard BIOS..

Also use most recent clover distribution with most recent AptioMemoryfix-64.efi.

@nmano, @kgp

I have compiled this attached SSDT but I'm unable to load it , perhaps did I missed something for PCI0.RP21.PXSX ?

Code:
    Scope (\_SB.PCI0.RP21)
    {
        Scope (PXSX)
        {
            Name (_STA, Zero)  // _STA: Status
        }

I have still 4 warnings.

If the code implements method _ini it won‘t load... for now rename method _ini to quini until we find a correct solution.

Why you don‘t use my most recent ssdt-9.aml? Only 2 compillation warnings left.. and if you rename method _ini and force OSDW to return one the code does something but with errors.

If the code implements method _ini it won‘t load... for now rename method _ini to quini until we find a correct solution.

Why you don‘t use my most recent ssdt-9.aml? Only 2 compillation warnings left.. and if you rename method _ini and force OSDW to return one the code does something but with errors.

All right thanks, that I'm doing now :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back