i5-2450M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, please let me introduce myself - i'am f**ng idiot. Nice to meet you.
Short story. Like a 6 month i used and update my hackintosh yosemite 10 without any problem, until this day. On this forum i see good news for imessage usage - http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html and start playing with my SMBIOS and over stuff like MBL/ROM.
Play play and.. change SMBIOS to MacBookPro6,1.. so now i have very strange situation.
I see loading window (apple logo and loading bar) and nothing more, but my desktop loading and i hear all sound (like a skype starting and etc.).
I really dont know how to fix it, please help me.

Last what i see if use show console argument..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 149
Hello, please let me introduce myself - i'am f**ng idiot. Nice to meet you.
Short story. Like a 6 month i used and update my hackintosh yosemite 10 without any problem, until this day. On this forum i see good news for imessage usage - http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html and start playing with my SMBIOS and over stuff like MBL/ROM.
Play play and.. change SMBIOS to MacBookPro6,1.. so now i have very strange situation.
I see loading window (apple logo and loading bar) and nothing more, but my desktop loading and i hear all sound (like a skype starting and etc.).
I really dont now how to fix it, please help me.

Change back to MacBookPro8,x.

Thanks for reply Rehab.

Unfortunately its not help. I change once to 8.1 and loading good, then change it in clover configurator but only product name to 8.1 and this is was a big mistake. Now i have this and desktop not show at all. I try use any version in this window, it is not help :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 118
Thanks for reply Rehab.

Unfortunately its not help. I change once to 8.1 and loading good, then change it in clover configurator but only product name to 8.1 and this is was a big mistake. Now i have this and desktop not show at all. I try use any version in this window, it is not help :(

FYI, MLB/BSN is generated by PBI CE as the guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html, and you just need to call Apple Support...

Your best solution now is recreating Clover USB (just Clover partition), boot from it and run PBI CE again.

FYI, MLB/BSN is generated by PBI CE as the guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html, and you just need to call Apple Support...Your best solution now is recreating Clover USB (just Clover partition), boot from it and run PBI CE again.
Thanks fo reply! My problem is what i cant see my OS. So i just dont have any chance to open CC (clover configuration). And my question how can i fix it in this situation.

What i must do to recreate clover patrition? In clover loader i see 2 patrition - mac os and EFI Clover. Unfortunately both not working.

Sorry for my stupid question. Ill find usb with my first clover efi and load mac os. Thank you!

And my last question - what i do wrong with imessage fix.
I find uniq S/N, test it on apple site.
Generate SmUUID in my terminal.
Paste MBL (S/N +5 random symbols) and ROM (last part from SmUUID)
I really think that do all thinks what described in imessage fix theme.
But after reboot my ROM always random and MBL empty or random to.
This is screen of my CC, what i miss?
?????? ?????? 2015-02-17 ? 4.54.37.png

And my last question - what i do wrong with imessage fix.
I find uniq S/N, test it on apple site.
Generate SmUUID in my terminal.
Paste MBL (S/N +5 random symbols) and ROM (last part from SmUUID)
I really think that do all thinks what described in imessage fix theme.
But after reboot my ROM always random and MBL empty or random to.
This is screen of my CC, what i miss?
View attachment 126716

Try this and report:
- Move your messed up config.plist to somewhere out of /EFI/Clover/config.plist
- Use PBI CE to generate new config.plist again.
- Reboot
- Login iMessage/FaceTime, you will see an error along with customer code.
- Call Apple to unlock them, note that you must not tell your fake Serial Number. Find a real S/N to make them believe, or find other reasons that you cannot tell your S/N now.
- Wait until they unlock and try again.

Try this and report:
- Move your messed up config.plist to somewhere out of /EFI/Clover/config.plist
- Use PBI CE to generate new config.plist again.
- Reboot

After this i cant load my OS. Simply apple logo and loading bar.
Hm.. I generate clover config with CC, not PBI CE..
Try it and report soon.
Yeap, same situation. But now logo and bar hide and i see black screen + desktop sound..

Mini-question: is anywhere on this forum have same topic? or faq? i pretty sure what problem with random ROM/MBL may be fix another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back