Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey

I am using the following blog to go through iBoot and Multibeast

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/iboot-multibeast-install-mac-os-x-on.html

in this blog it says, after you have installed the update combo, not to reboot

however, after the install i got a big message on my screen, that doesnt allow me to do anything but reboot

454003451.jpg

what shall i do? reboot and then run multibeast (i dont think i have any other option) :?

What combo update?? Snow, Lion??

If it's Snow Leopard, Did you run bridge helper first restart and then run the combo update then Multibeast?

Sandybridge was not supported with the 10.6.3 install disk so you need to patch that with bridgehelper.

Edit: UpdateHelper is BridgeHelper.

For Sandy Bridge users updating to 10.6.8 ONLY. Run this tool before running the 10.6.8 Combo Update.

no i never used any bridgehelper first,

what should i do now? now i have installed the update combo!

EDIT -- should i just do a re install?

well if you can boot into it with iBoot then do what you have to do but if you are unable you might have to reinstall.
Your not too far in so a reinstall would probably be easier if iBoot fails your access.

okay thanx!

so, i wuld, iboot, install os x, run updatehelper, run update combo, multibeast?

is this correct?

toqi786 said:
okay thanx!

so, i wuld, iboot, install os x, run updatehelper, run update combo, multibeast?

is this correct?
iBoot, install, restart, Updatehelper, restart, Combo update then Multibeast, restart and then hopefully your good to go.

how do i learn what options of multibeast i have to use for my system?

toqi786 said:
how do i learn what options of multibeast i have to use for my system?
Best thing to do is check out the Guides section in the forum and find your motherboard.
They should have the choices outlined for what you should need too choose

eelhead said:
Best thing to do is check out the Guides section in the forum and find your motherboard.
They should have the choices outlined for what you should need too choose
Where can i find these guides? whereabouts on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back