CPU
i3-530
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I used the Brumbaers CFG Unlock tool, and confirmed that the CFG is unlocked in this mobo.
Awesome! I have asked ASUS and the are still finding out

I think for hackintoshing on ProArt, we will have to wait till iMac is out. I will wait till Big Sur is officially released.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
I9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Has anyone of you tried the OG Apple Thunderbolt display on the Asus ProArt with Windows ? I really want to use my display again, I'm looking forward to this board.
it works on the board you have if you change out the Thunderbolt firmware.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
I9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Oh wait, I could flash my z390 designare as well. Awesome. Thank you.
Yea but not a flash from the vendor you need a hardware flasher and a modified firmware from:

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H55-S2H
CPU
i3-530
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey @Stork, @dukekaboom and @wwanxh, ASUS replied back to me and told me that this ProArt Z490 Creator motherboard model didn't design CFG Lock on BIOS. I think it's no problem because ASUS didn't say that this model have this function. So what do you think guys? Everything so far confirms that the CFG is not locked on this motherboard, is not it? :headbang:

Motherboard
ASUS ProArt Z490
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Hey @Stork, @dukekaboom and @wwanxh, ASUS replied back to me and told me that this ProArt Z490 Creator motherboard model didn't design CFG Lock on BIOS. I think it's no problem because ASUS didn't say that this model have this function. So what do you think guys? Everything so far confirms that the CFG is not locked on this motherboard, is not it? :headbang:
indeed, it is unlocked, so we don’t need to worry about this anymore. Haha. but this is my first time to build a Hackintosh, I still cannot get it working. It is just stuck at Apple logo boot screen.

Motherboard
z77-ds3h
CPU
g840
Graphics
gigabyte gt220
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
z490 b460 chipset working but only working usb2.0 ports
usb3.0(device id a3af) not working
must use opencore boot loader

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H55-S2H
CPU
i3-530
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Got another update about Asus motherboards:
"There is quite an amount of issues in Z490 firmwares. For example, on the ASUS board we had Multi-Monitor functionality was broken, XMP made the system unbootable, and XHCI SSDT violated ACPI specification at its best. "

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Got another update about Asus motherboards:
"There is quite an amount of issues in Z490 firmwares. For example, on the ASUS board we had Multi-Monitor functionality was broken, XMP made the system unbootable, and XHCI SSDT violated ACPI specification at its best. "
Where did you find this? Link, please.

I ask because this guy made it work, I believe.