Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics
GT 710 (RTX 3090)
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey tony's,
I have followed countless guides but I can't seem to fix my 7 mb of vram issue. And instead of commenting on years old threads I figured it would be better to start a new one. (Also I can't change screen brightness, the slider does not show in settings. But one issue at a time I think...)

I am running High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G2208) on a Razer Blade 15 Base 2019. with an i7-9750H. UHD 630, Nvidia RTX2060 (unsupported and thus disabled) and 16 GB of RAM.

I have attached the EFI Folder and library/extensions folder so anyone can look at it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Extensions.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 67
  • EFI.zip
    17.5 MB · Views: 92
For anyone with the same issue. somone fixed it or me. here is the EFI that works for me. RAZER Blade 15 mid 2019 rtx 2060.
Working iGPU with 1500mb acceleration
working sound - both internal and headphones (and USB)
working USB
working TB3
working TRACKPAD!!!!
working ethernet
and bluetooth and wifi via dongle

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.5 MB · Views: 182
hi. i have the same model razer as you. is there a hackintosh guide online?

do i have to modify the bios? also, does it only work with high sierra? or have you tried it with mojave or catalina?

hi. i have the same model razer as you. is there a hackintosh guide online?

do i have to modify the bios? also, does it only work with high sierra? or have you tried it with mojave or catalina?

Hey! Yes you do need to modify the BIOS. I am running Mojave currently, so all MacOS versions do work. Although for the 2018 base model, here's the guide I followed. Then I replaced the EFI folder from the guide with my own one (listed in comment above);

Link to the guide - Razer Blade base 2018

Good luck!

hi thanks.

i was able to install high sierra, but i can't get graphics acceleration. still have the intel UHD 630 at 7mb. do i have to patch my dstd for this?

i was able to run the new modded bios, but i am unable to get the mojave installer to boot, even with my current efi folder for high sierra.

i tried your efi folder for both high sierra and mojave, but it just restarts the computer, probably because of the patched files.

any suggestions for fixing any of this? and how did you patch to get the trackpad to work?

also, were you able to work out the fans running high in mac?

thanks for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back