Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everybody,
English is not my first language so I'm gonna try to be as clear as possible.

It is my first build, I have a precise idea of what I want, but not sure if it's compatible and hackable.

So here is what I was Thinking :

• Intel i7-4790k
  • 2*4GB CRUCIAL ballistix Sport
  • Fractal Design core 1000
  • Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI
  • Corsair VS650 650W ATX 2.3
  • Western digital caviar blue 1To
  • Kingston SSDNow V300 ( 120GB )

This configuration is just in my budget. I would love to get a graphic card in 2-3 month, but I really need a computer right now, so I can't really wait. That's Why I took an 650W ( This configuration probably use less, but I don't want to change it the next month ).

By the way, the motherboard wifi is not supported by OSX, but the bluetooth is, right ?
Because I can't find something compatible right there ( http://en.toppreise.ch ( Switzerland Web page that relate allmost every reseller in the country )) Could someone link me something that could allow me to use wifi ?

I also planned to put the OS on that 120GB SSD ( the samsung EVO is really more expensive ).

Should I change something ? ( I could get 50-100$ up max )

Thank you very much :)

Ok thanks, I'm new to all these things and would love to get a hackintosh working without having too much troubles.

Could you give me a motherboard reference ( in the same price range that the one I posted in my config ) that work "out of the box" or without much troubles ?

I took that one because I can't find a compatible bluetooth adapter here in switzerland.At least not in that list ( http://www.toppreise.ch/index.php?k3=236&offset=0&manu=&filter=bluetooth&o=pa ) most of them are not even 4.0.

I'm pretty nervous about getting wrong pieces.

thans a lot for you help .

I don't know anything about gigabyte boards. You just want to go to the user builds section of this site and you can find out which Motherboards work. Also if you are looking for an ITX form factor board, you will also have to scour the user builds sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back