ASUS Sabertooth Z77 TUF
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi at all, i have many issue to create an ssdt to support my OC i7 3770k at 4600Mhz.., all my try generate error in terminal ( unable to dismount...ecc ecc...) but with stock data all work with no issue.
Current my bios Mac mini 6,2
Can someone post a ssdt for i7 3770k OC?
Thx 1000,
Enzosx

Hi at all, i have many issue to create an ssdt to support my OC i7 3770k at 4600Mhz.., all my try generate error in terminal ( unable to dismount...ecc ecc...) but with stock data all work with no issue.
Thx 1000,
Enzosx

Its pointless using a Generate SSDT from another p/c to use on your own, there will be differences that will probably cause you more problems than you have at the moment. Try reading up on how to create and compile your own DSDT and generate a SSDT so that you can have a greater understanding of Speed Stepping - Good Luck.

Thx 1000,
Enzosx

Linux is better to extract native DSDT/SSDTs, follow below steps

Boot into Linux (No need to install, just make bootable USB of Ubuntu then boot in to it)
Once it is reached desktop open the Terminal and run below command.

Code:
sudo cp -R /sys/firmware/acpi/tables DEST

* Replace DEST with the path of your USB Stick (USB Stick need to be formatted as FAT32 for avoiding the permission issues)

Then disassemble it properly (Disassemble should need to perform before opening any of the file) and use it.

Its pointless using a Generate SSDT from another p/c to use on your own, there will be differences that will probably cause you more problems than you have at the moment. Try reading up on how to create and compile your own DSDT and generate a SSDT so that you can have a greater understanding of Speed Stepping - Good Luck.

Thx 1000 I'll try to learn :banghead: :D

Linux is better to extract native DSDT/SSDTs, follow below steps

Boot into Linux (No need to install, just make bootable USB of Ubuntu then boot in to it)
Once it is reached desktop open the Terminal and run below command.

Code:
sudo cp -R /sys/firmware/acpi/tables DEST

* Replace DEST with the path of your USB Stick (USB Stick need to be formatted as FAT32 for avoiding the permission issues)

Then disassemble it properly (Disassemble should need to perform before opening any of the file) and use it.

Thx 1000 I'll try this too :);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back