Contribute
Register

i3 4330

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, still trying to get the display not to have 4MB. only thing i could think of is a small less pricy and that is good, not crap of a graphics card that works with yosemite. bc these cmds i try do not work to get it out of 4MB. the only reason is slow bc of that, booting up is probably bc of the ram.

I went into the installation from the usb again and just erase the drive instead of re-partitioning it, installed it but this time was different, didn't boot automatically like it did last time, idk how i did that but i got my integrated cpu graphics working now, now trying to figure out whats freezing up when watching a youtube video by backing it up bit and full screening it, and repeats 2 seconds of that sound over n over but I am getting more ram later, i added my ram from my main Hackintosh/Windows 7 since I know it was crashing before the youtube bc it ran out of ram being at 4gb

. and for whatever reason the FakeSMC HWMonitors isn't showing by my clock & i can't update from app store "Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2", 3x tried to install it n reboot and still asks to be updated. Just like to get rid of the notification bc i don't have it installed on my board.

http://postimg.org/image/65daaxsgf/

I got everything working except for the HWMontior but thats ok with me since its not going to be overlock anyway.

and if anyone else is looking on making this build, this boots without any modifications to the drive and without using the usb to get it up from boot either...VVVVVVV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back