Register

I want RAM Recommendations

Motherboard
ASUS Prime H510M-K
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
UHD 630
My CPU is intel i3-10100 supports up to 2666MHz RAM , what is the best brand and type of the RAM shows best compatibility with hackintosh builds according to my CPU specification , I don't intend to upgrade my CPU or make RAM overclock , 2666 MHz is just fine for me .

Micron, SK Hynix, Samsung... What's the difference? As long as the RAM works in your system, you will never be able to tell the difference.
As long as you stay with a brand-name RAM manufacturer (like one of those names you mentioned), you'll be fine. But try to save a buck or two and go with a less well-known vendor then you will be sorry down the road when your hack freezes, constantly reboots or crashes, or suffers from corrupted files.

As long as you stay with a brand-name RAM manufacturer (like one of those names you mentioned), you'll be fine. But try to save a buck or two and go with a less well-known vendor then you will be sorry down the road when your hack freezes, constantly reboots or crashes, or suffers from corrupted files.

As far as I know, those are the only ones that manufacture RAM.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 12.55.11 PM.png

Source:https://www.slashgear.com/1350690/b... RAM modules are made,in their own PCB sticks.

Back