Contribute
Register

I tried to install Mac OS X but it doesn’t work. My PC restarts. ( Installation screen not come )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
intel
CPU
core i5
Graphics
nvidIA
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

I have a i3 3rd generation processor , 500 gb hard disk, mother board Model NO :DH61HO ,2 gb ram, 1gb graphics card, UsB key board mouse .

i have made a bottable pen drive but when i select a set up pen drive and apple screen come for one second and restart the Computer automatically .

and my bios i will not show a
I tried to install Mac OS X but it doesn’t work. My PC restarts.

when i select for installation and hit enter then it is restart my pc and not install it .
not installation screen come and restart in a one

means installation process before it is restarted please tell me your answer as soon as possible .

so please give me the solution how can i install mac on my machine now ?

Thanks in advance

The actual model of the graphics card is useful in case it's a graphics problem. What boot flags have you tried already? Where does the installer get stuck at? In fact, what is the actual model of your processor and motherboard (including make)?

I have a processor

I3 -3210 LGA 1150
2 cores/ 4 way multithreading processing
intel Hd graphics 2500

palit Nvidia geforce 210

and mother board desktopboard BOXDH61HO
2 gb ram

I am not able to start the installation .
when i am insert pen drive and boot from it and when i hit enter then it is restart and not start mac .

Thanks

I have a processor

I3 -3210 LGA 1150
2 cores/ 4 way multithreading processing
intel Hd graphics 2500

Your CPU is Ivy Bridge and the mother board is Sandy Bridge - this is not a problem for windows but OSX is a bit more of an issue.
This should not cause you to not be able to start the install though.

palit Nvidia geforce 210
This is a good started card for OSX SL and for LION. - by the way why are you not trying to use Snow Leo first as your first OSX install

and mother board desktopboard BOXDH61HO
2 gb ram

As stated before this is a Sandy Bridge designed chipset due to the H61 chipset it has. Now you didn't tell us what version of the Intel BIOS you have but the minimum for this board is #0007 and the support website has on #0814 which I suggest you install.
You also neglected to tell us if you were able to get the BIOS set to AHCI - HPET and S3. You will also need to enable legacy USB devices and mouse and keyboard.

I am not able to start the installation .
when i am insert pen drive and boot from it and when i hit enter then it is restart and not start mac .
Need to know about the pen drive - is it a USB flash drive - is is an 8 GB unit - are you using a USB 2.0 Port. Front or Rear.
Also How did you make this PEN drive - explain - where and on what was it made. - for example was it made w a Apple USB drive or other ways.

Also can you tell us how your booting this computer - short list of steps involved
do you have the means to take a picture and post it so we can all see where it stops and also the boot screen that comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back