Contribute
Register

I think I screwed something up (Chameleon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77 PRO
CPU
i7-3770K
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Power Mac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I get these messages when booting up that I didn't get before:

Unable to handle key MLB
Unable to handle key ROM
Unable to handle key SystemAudioVolume
Unable to handle key LocationServicesEnabled
Unable to handle key boot-image

Also, whereas sleep was working 48 hours ago, it doesn't now. I think my attempts recently to modify with my chameleon.boot.plist have backfired. Is there a default or some other way I can start over without losing the whole system?

I get these messages when booting up that I didn't get before:

Also, whereas sleep was working 48 hours ago, it doesn't now. I think my attempts recently to modify with my chameleon.boot.plist have backfired. Is there a default or some other way I can start over without losing the whole system?
I got that too, but only with Chimera 2.01. After installing Chameleon, it's gone.

I'm getting the same message on boot with Chimera 2.0.1 - Should I be concerned?

Well, lol, I was concerned but then I googled and came across this thread and I'm no longer concerned myself. I noticed them as well after an updated to Chimera (In order to get the iMessages fix.) Anywho, I'm relieved now that my assumptions were correct and where it came from.

Though not much has been said about these errors, my best guess is people don't like playing with bootloaders so once they get it to work they don't mess with it.

Next step for me at least will share these findings with the appropriate people. In the pursuit of getting my machine as vanilla as possible and with a clean log =P

Got those too after the Chimera iMessages update. Any idea when Chameleon will incorporate then and where I can find the latest version of Chameleon?

Well, I am concerned because those are the last messages I get before my computer restarts itself only to repeat the cycle.

Unable to handle key MLB
Unable to handle key ROM
Unable to handle key SystemAudioYo1use
Unable to handle key boot-games
Starting Darwin x86_64
Boot Args: boot-uuid-E3PB6607-S361-3ADC-AC4A-4C6B3BADC066 rd="uuid darkwake=0 -v -s

then the screen goes dark and it reboots endlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back