Contribute
Register

i need MultiBeast 3.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any one has MultiBeast 3.5.0 please post it up so i can down load it is not on the archives in down loads i need this copy thanks :)

pprada

here is a brief log of the changes from 3.5.0 to 3.5.2

Visible Changes:
- Added ATI 1.6.34.13 to Graphics. This is the latest complete ATI drivers from the iMac 2011 10.6.7 update that provides Radeon HD 6000 support. Backs up current drivers to ~ / Desktop / ATI-Backup /.
- Removed ATI 1.6.32.12 from Graphics.
- Added NVIDIA 256.02.05f01 to Graphics. This is the latest complete NVIDIA drivers from the iMac 2011 10.6.7 update that provides Fermi support and is equivalent to tonymacx86 NVIDIA Update 2.0. Backs up current drivers to ~ / Desktop / NVIDIA-Backup / .
- Added iMac12, 1 and iMac12, 2 to System Definitions.
- Removed iMac11, 3 from System Definitions.
- Renamed Chameleon Instant Menu to Instant Menu as it for Chimera and Chameleon.
- Changed the boot menu Timeout in all com.apple.Boot.plists from 1 to 2.

Internal Changes:
- Upgraded Chimera to v1.3.0 r760

3.5.2 Released 2011-05-01

Internal Changes:
- Upgraded Chimera to v1.1.0 r753

3.5.1 Released 2011-04-29

Visible Changes:
- Temporarily removed Marvell Yukon Ethernet due to issues in version used

Internal Changes:
- Upgraded Chameleon 2.0 RC5 - Prerelease to trunk r753

3.5.0 Released 2011-04-27

Visible Changes:
- Added Chimera v1.0.0 r750 bootloader. This is MacMan's branch of Chameleon that merges Kabyl's ATI code and some of valv's Sandy Bridge code.
- Changed EasyBeast and UserDSDT to use the Chimera bootloader by default
- Updated Chameleon 2.0 RC5 - Prerelease to r750
- Added ATI 48xx Patch for 10.6.7 from netkas
- Added Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6 plugin
- Added Marvell Yukon Ethernet a patched AppleYukon2 plugin that adds support for the Marvell Yukon-88E8056 and Yukon-88E8057 ethernet controllers.

Internal Changes:
- Changed UserDSDT script to install without a DSDT for a DSDT-Free install. Notification is in / private / var / log / install.log for whether a DSDT was installed or not.

do u have expriance with evga z77 ftw im trying to hackintosh but need help can u help cpu processor is i7 3770k

- - - Updated - - -

and do u know of any kexts for marvel yukon 88e8059 that work

do u have expriance with evga z77 ftw im trying to hackintosh but need help can u help cpu processor is i7 3770k

- - - Updated - - -

and do u know of any kexts for marvel yukon 88e8059 that work

pprada

As your Hardware is Ivy Bridge - the CPU and Motherboard. You need to use iboot Ivy Bridge CD.

Follow and or read this link -
http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...x-10-6-snow-leopard-ivy-bridge-based-pcs.html

Watch this video - you will have to make changes in the BIOS as it was done in the VIDEO.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/340-snow-leopard-mountain-lion-ivy-bridge-installation-video-guide.html

As to the Lan Chipsets - Marvell 88e8059 - no one has posted that its working - several have tried but w no success yet.

So disable them in the BIOS and use another Network Card in the PCIe slot.

WHen installing OSX use the ONBOARD VIDEO chip of the CPU - the HD4000 - this is needed.

YOU KNOW that your will not be able to run SNOW LEOPARD on this Hardware because it is Ivy Bridge, YOU will need to get to Mountain LION to get OSX 10.8.x to run and I am not sure if this will support the Marvel Network Controllers either.

tote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back