Contribute
Register

I need help to boot into MLion on my HP Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i made the thinks that you say now i can boot whitout any problems i to mac os x can you help me with the battery with audio and maybe you can explaine me why dows imassages dosnt work and facetime and i have a update for os x can i update it or then i need to do all again.

and thanks really for the help.

ok i made the thinks that you say now i can boot whitout any problems i to mac os x can you help me with the battery with audio and maybe you can explaine me why dows imassages dosnt work and facetime and i have a update for os x can i update it or then i need to do all again.

and thanks really for the help.

One thing at a time. For battery:
- Install ACPIBatteryManager.kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver
- apply DSDT patch from my repository: "HP DV7-7xxx"

As far as OS X updates, it depends on what the update is.

I did the patch so i just need the kext ?

Ok battery is made and works next is audio please

Ok battery is made and works next is audio please

For audio, you need to find out what audio codec your computer has. Google for 'patch AppleHDA guide' and follow the first instructions to collect an audio codec dump from Linux. That will give you your codec id (probably an IDT codec). When you have your codec dump, post it here.

BTW, you also might be able to get the codec information from DPCIManager. I haven't tried that method on a fresh install, so I'm not sure, but worth a try.

Ok im working to become the dump file but maybe you can explain me why my hdmi and vga port doesnt work

Ok im working to become the dump file but maybe you can explain me why my hdmi and vga port doesnt work

Do you have native graphics working yet? Let's check to be sure... Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

VGA often will not work, especially on HD4000.

HDMI can usually be made to work, but usually requires patching the connector table in AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext (especially if you're using plaformid 01660004 for high the dual-link built-in panel [which you are]).

How can i dump with dpci manager

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back