Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z87M Plus
CPU
Xeon E3 1276 v.3
Graphics
GTX 960
I tried installing OSX Sierra in my H81M M itx and it won't boot without the USB installer on UEFI settings, but if I set to Legacy setting it boots alone without the USB installer. Other problem is when I set to UEFI Atheros LAN Driver works good but it never work with the same driver when I set to Legacy boot. Is there any other setting that needs to do and I already followed all the rules and settings that I have read here in the forums.
Build..
Intel i3 4130 CPU
ASROCK H81M itx motherboard
16 Gig DDR3 1600 MHz
Micron 256 gig SSD

I tried installing OSX Sierra in my H81M M itx and it won't boot without the USB installer on UEFI settings, but if I set to Legacy setting it boots alone without the USB installer. Other problem is when I set to UEFI Atheros LAN Driver works good but it never work with the same driver when I set to Legacy boot. Is there any other setting that needs to do and I already followed all the rules and settings that I have read here in the forums.

Build..
Intel i3 4130 CPU
ASROCK H81M itx motherboard
16 Gig DDR3 1600 MHz
Micron 256 gig SSD

You have a UEFI motherboard and so you should have installed Clover using UEFI mode. I suspect when you installed Clover to your disk you may have inadvertently selected Legacy mode, which may be the cause of your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back