Graphics
intel hd graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So i have installed Lion 10.7 and did this 3 times already cause i don't know what i am doing,

first i don't know what to options to install on my multi beast so i need your help.
i am using multi beast 4.0.3 btw

my hardware specs are the ff:

Gigabyte z77x-ud3h motherboard
Nvdia GeForce GT 520 2048 MB
8 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3

i was able to enable my ethernet port using a next i found on the internet, and currently using the os as of now.

any help would be a big help to me. thank you!

First of all: Congratulation for doing your own hackintosh!

Why are you using multibeast 4.0.3? Is there is 4.5?

goto www.multibeast.com and get to know multibeast. It has clear up a lot for me instead of guessing randomly. A lot of setting you don't need to select as it is installed by default when using user DSDT option.

In the latest multibeast there are some support for the Z77 motherboard. I think the Athero ethernet and sound are also supported in this version of multibeast.

haylun98 said:
First of all: Congratulation for doing your own hackintosh!

Why are you using multibeast 4.0.3? Is there is 4.5?

goto http://www.multibeast.com and get to know multibeast. It has clear up a lot for me instead of guessing randomly. A lot of setting you don't need to select as it is installed by default when using user DSDT option.

In the latest multibeast there are some support for the Z77 motherboard. I think the Athero ethernet and sound are also supported in this version of multibeast.

No audio support is available for the GA-Z77X-UD3H (which uses a VIA sound chip), even in the latest MultiBeast. That's why here the moderators recommend the GA-Z77X-UD5H and GA-Z77-DS3H, both of which uses the well supported Realtek sound chips.

you can probably find a usb sound card that will work though for relativley cheep but if you just bought the motherboard i would take it back

twiztidninja said:
you can probably find a usb sound card that will work though for relativley cheep but if you just bought the motherboard i would take it back

Yes, a USB sound device should work. I just got a Creative X-Fi Surround and it works well on my PC Mac without needing any drivers. Of course, advanced features cannot be used since the X-Fi Surround only has software for Windows.

ralphsaniatan said:
So i have installed Lion 10.7 and did this 3 times already cause i don't know what i am doing,

first i don't know what to options to install on my multi beast so i need your help.
i am using multi beast 4.0.3 btw

my hardware specs are the ff:

Gigabyte z77x-ud3h motherboard
Nvdia GeForce GT 520 2048 MB
8 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3

i was able to enable my ethernet port using a next i found on the internet, and currently using the os as of now.

any help would be a big help to me. thank you!

Firstly, try using Multibeast 4.5.2, it is the latest version.
And I guess this motherboard doesnt need a dsdt, and the only thing you have to install is sound and ethernet. As you've already got ethernet working, you should get a usb sound card, because only realtek sound cards are supported as of now. the VIA sound chipset doesnt work. You can get a sound card for 2-4 dollars

thanks for your replies guys

now my problem is the usb ports at the back, as they are all usb 3.0
everytime i install the usb 3.0 kext it just causes kernel panic, and im not comfortable with the front usb.

and also i would like to have a bluetooth card or usb dongle? it would be useful to use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard instead of wired ones

thanks!

bigevilbaba568 said:
Hi Budy

I also got same board & i also have same problem.
Did Usb Thing work for u

no, every time i install the usb 3.0 kext it just causes kernel panic, so i didnt bother with it.

i got a usb extender and a usb splitter which i use atm. maybe in the future usb 3.0 will be supported so that we can make use of these 6 usb 3.0 ports -____-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back