Graphics
No
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone. In the last few days, I tried to install Sierra in the computer with the configuration you can see in my profile. Very basic, indeed: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H + Intel i73770 + Audio ALC887 + HD4000 + 4 modules RAM x2Gb ddr3 x 1600.

The installation has worked well, except for a small detail: everytime I turn the computer on, I have to push F12 in order to choose the drive from I want to boot. It appears some in UEFI mode (UEFI:Toshiba....,etc) and the same devices in no UEFI mode (P0: Toshiba..., etc) and finally, an OSX device. Sometimes, I choose the UEFI one and the system starts well. Sometimes I choose the same device and the result is a "no entry" signal. Of course, the BIOS has been modified to list the boot options in its correct order (I supose).

Tried to boot in verbose mode, this is what appears:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
Using reloc bloc: no, hibernate wake: no
Error allocating 0x800 pages at 0x0000000004400000 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting

Last nigth, I tried to fix the problem by following somebody´s advice and I ran Clover configurator: uninstall OsxAptioFix2Drv and install OsxAptioFixDrv. In the same way, went to boot devices and choosed "Sierra", with 0 second of delay. The result is a white apple and then a "no entry" signal, with no choices to fix it.

Sugestions, please?

Hello everyone. In the last few days, I tried to install Sierra in the computer with the configuration you can see in my profile. Very basic, indeed: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H + Intel i73770 + Audio ALC887 + HD4000 + 4 modules RAM x2Gb ddr3 x 1600.

The installation has worked well, except for a small detail: everytime I turn the computer on, I have to push F12 in order to choose the drive from I want to boot. It appears some in UEFI mode (UEFI:Toshiba....,etc) and the same devices in no UEFI mode (P0: Toshiba..., etc) and finally, an OSX device. Sometimes, I choose the UEFI one and the system starts well. Sometimes I choose the same device and the result is a "no entry" signal. Of course, the BIOS has been modified to list the boot options in its correct order (I supose).

Tried to boot in verbose mode, this is what appears:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
Using reloc bloc: no, hibernate wake: no
Error allocating 0x800 pages at 0x0000000004400000 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting

Last nigth, I tried to fix the problem by following somebody´s advice and I ran Clover configurator: uninstall OsxAptioFix2Drv and install OsxAptioFixDrv. In the same way, went to boot devices and choosed "Sierra", with 0 second of delay. The result is a white apple and then a "no entry" signal, with no choices to fix it.

Sugestions, please?

This issue sounds familar, by any chance do you have any VGA connection such as VGA to DVI-D. If so there is a bug that doesnt work with sierra. I had to switch to DVI-D to HDMI and DVI-D to DVI-D for second monitor. This was my issue getting black and white screens or just restarting.

Maybe this will help... Seems to be a big issue with alot of people.

Thanks for the prompt reply, but no, I have no VGA connection. Since my first installation of Mountain Lion , I use the DVI connection of the motherboard to the DVI of the Dell U2410 monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back