gtx 690
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
32 gb ram, one 3 tb hd gtx690

so far I managed to make it to the installer a few times and each time the system reboots >.<

then I tried with different boot disks and made it to the installer but it was slow as molasses and hitched badly , my mouse was not fluid either and eventually it would crash

now im about to try Unibeast in the hopes that this will work, lol, Im doing this all just to play one game thats mac only >.< its called DeepWorld, its like Terraria but way better ":p

oh and I dont know if it matters or not but Im using virtual box to make the unibeast thingy., it says it will take many hours to complete and im a little worried that somethings gone wrong o_O

Unibeast takes a while to create, as it copies the entire contents of the installer (several gigs) to the USB memory.

Hi,

i wonder if you managed to install MacOSX at the End on your Aurora. I´m at the Moment thinking about building a hackintosh, but would be very happy if the Alienware Aurora works, because i really like the case.

If it works, could you please give me the settings for unibeast? Is it the actual Version of the Aurora you have?

Thank you for short Info and take Care,

Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back