Contribute
Register

i have problems with the installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I had the same, everything works fine, except for audio, ALC889 from Z68AP-D3 (rev2) not work after install multibeast. Waiting for solution.

Does anyone tried to inject the respective kext with kext beast or other tool?

update:

I reinstalled and tried every step one by one with Multibeast. Just to see what was making it crash. For the moment it is stable. It boots up and restarts but no sleep. The monitor goes to sleep though. The only possible things that can make it crash that I have skipped are EvOreboot and trim enabler. I have tried to install ALC 889 at the end, still no luck with sound. I restarted still no luck. I went into audio settings and there are no devices detected. Even when ALC889 is installed with Multibeast 7.0!

Re update

Sound is now working!!! What I did was first use Multibeast maverick edition 6.2.2. (ONLY FOR ALC889) I checked ALC 889 and of course HDA Enabler self-checks itself. I restarted and removed this from org.chamelon.Boot.plist

<key>HDEFLayoutID<key>
<string>01000000</string>
-----------------------------------------
and restarted again! don't be surprised when you turn the volume up or down it doesn't make that pop sound anymore but it works! As far as I'm am concerned I do not use a DSDT, which is probably the reason I had to make these steps ( I THINK!!!).

update:

I reinstalled and tried every step one by one with Multibeast. Just to see what was making it crash. For the moment it is stable. It boots up and restarts but no sleep. The monitor goes to sleep though. The only possible things that can make it crash that I have skipped are EvOreboot and trim enabler. I have tried to install ALC 889 at the end, still no luck with sound. I restarted still no luck. I went into audio settings and there are no devices detected. Even when ALC889 is installed with Multibeast 7.0!

Hi I have the same problem with yosemite and same motherboard (dp55kg) i have to reboot using -f and also no sound.

Do you have any luck fixing this problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back