Graphics
GTX780Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I fixed my previous issue with my CPU (on multibeast set EasyBeast)

now i have another issue:
I know that my drivers for the sound are Realtek ALC892. I tried few times to install it but it's not working.
How can i fix it?

Same here. I have an i5-4670k

wrong section.

However try removing all of your ram except for 1 stick. I was getting all kinds of errors on boot before doing so.

Daniel

NO sound here either, not installing the drivers for some reason

mine is Realtek ALC898

Maybe the next version of multibeast will fix this

I'm in the same boat. Everything is fine except sound, which worked fine under Mavericks.

Same thing here. Everything is ok but No audio with ALC 889. it was working under maverick and ML
So I gave it it a try and used multi beast maverick edition (BAD IDEA) only for the audio. it gives me a KP and now I can only boot with -f maybe it as something to do with HDAEnabler in multi beast maverick edition which is not included in multi beast yosemite edition.

I also have the Realtek ALC892 and installed yosemite using unibeast usb and ran multibeast with the kext for audio.

It didn't work at first but then I went to sound settings and switched to internal speakers for output and added the volume to the top menu bar and it works for me on my Gigabyte z87mx-d3h with 4770k

Same, ALC888b.

Also, sleep isn't working right. It'll go to sleep for a second and then wake up, but the screen won't come on and pressing the keyboard does nothing.

Same thing here. Everything is ok but No audio with ALC 889. it was working under maverick and ML
So I gave it it a try and used multi beast maverick edition (BAD IDEA) only for the audio. it gives me a KP and now I can only boot with -f maybe it as something to do with HDAEnabler in multi beast maverick edition which is not included in multi beast yosemite edition.

update:

I reinstalled and tried every step one by one with Multibeast. Just to see what was making it crash. For the moment it is stable. It boots up and restarts but no sleep. The monitor goes to sleep though. The only possible things that can make it crash that I have skipped are EvOreboot and trim enabler. I have tried to install ALC 889 at the end, still no luck with sound. I restarted still no luck. I went into audio settings and there are no devices detected. Even when ALC889 is installed with Multibeast 7.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back