Contribute
Register

I have problems with power management after installing MacOS 10.13.5 on my laptop ux501jw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with power management after installing MacOS 10.13.5 on my laptop ux501jw

I installed MacOS 10.13.5 on my laptop ux501jw, everything is OK but two issues.

First one, the battery status not showing even with correctly patched ACPI and installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext 1.81.4(as picture showing). if I turn on my laptop with plugged in the power cord. When I unplugged the power cord and plugged in again, everything returned to normal.

Second, When I plug in a headphone to boot or restart my computer, the headphone does not work and will work normally other time.

Is there a solution for my issues?

Thanks for help!

is it full hd retina (4k screen)?

I installed MacOS 10.13.5 on my laptop ux501jw, everything is OK but two issues.

First one, the battery status not showing even with correctly patched ACPI and installed ACPIBatteryManager.kext 1.81.4(as picture showing). if I turn on my laptop with plugged in the power cord. When I unplugged the power cord and plugged in again, everything returned to normal.

Second, When I plug in a headphone to boot or restart my computer, the headphone does not work and will work normally other time.

Is there a solution for my issues?

Thanks for help!

Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...high-sierra-10-13-5-using-clover-uefi.255883/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back